Black Wednesday sponsors tantric workshops for women

“I heard there were women in here having orgasms,” said Alton Craig, honestly his reason for coming.

The A&T student and verge model joined the Organic Bliss workshop late but enjoyed all the benefits. This open event was organized by alumni Khayr El Love and hosted by the Black Wednesday’s- a club he regularly facilitates.

The event, which began at 7 p.m. and which was to end at 10:30 p.m., stretched until 3 in the morning after participants were forced to change venues from Stallings ballroom to GCB.

The workshop began as a discussion about sex as a means of creation and healing. Rakhem Seku discussed briefly the moon and sun cycles and how these aid in the science of manifestation via the law of attraction over the course of a month and a year.

Master Yao Nyamekye Morris, author of “Awakening the Master Feminine,” made a special appearance and along with the other two hosts taught men how to intuitively help women heal using basic Tantric techniques.

With the help of peers several women entered into trances- some lasting 3 hours. They had various emotional, energetic releases from crying to hysterical laughter to full-body orgasms.

Some of the participants admitted that they did not believe orgasms were possible without very specific stimulation.

However, the captivating presenter, Hakashamut proved this rudimentary idea wrong. She laughingly called clitoral orgasms “little girl orgasms.”

Carlyle Phillilps, president of the History Club, who worked on three women in one night commented that “when girls say size matters they are dealing with a whole other place.” He says he is open to helping other women heal in this hands-off fashion.

Racquel McMullins, who was one of the female participants shared that she did not feel orgasmic but she did feel energy in her back, knees, toes, spine and in every nerve in her face.

• Paris Marion