Pumpkin Patches, Haunted Houses & Hay Rides…Oh my!

‘Tis the season! Fun Fall Activities!

Hay rides are an ideal fall activity. It’s a great Saturday outing for you and your friends to take part in. 

You can hitch a hay ride at Iseley Farms in Burlington, N.C. 

During the month of October hayrides are available every Saturday and Sunday. 

They also have an awesome pumpkin patch! Why not kill two birds with one stone and get the most out of your trip by doing both activities? Call 336-584-3323 to reserve your spot. Did I mention it is an organic farm?

Kersey Valley Maize Adventure offers a world famous corn maze located right off of interstate 85. The maze is open every Saturday and Sunday in October. General admission tickets are $10.95 and just $9.95 for groups of 20+. 

Kersey Valley also features a Pumpkin Patch for only $2. Talk about balling on a budget! Contact them at 336-431-1700.

Woods of Terror is back again, just in time for Halloween! The Woods of Terror is conveniently located on Church Street. 

Admission is $22 on Friday and Saturday. Scream and run from the terrors, goblins and ghouls. Go with a group of friends for added fun!

An Apple Farm located in Gibsonville, just a few minutes north of Greensboro off of Highway 29, is where you can pick your own apples as well as other seasonal fruit. They also have a beautiful array of flowers that you can pick. Apple picking is a traditional Fall activity. This might be a nice outing for you and your honey to enjoy together. These activities should keep you busy until #GHOE arrives.

-Email us at [email protected] and follow us on Twitter @TheATRegister

• Shelby Ivey Christie