Vacationing on the East Coast at Myrtle Beach

Many of the top travel destinations in the world are located hundreds or even thousands of miles away. But there is a world-class destination only a short drive or flight away. Myrtle Beach, S.C., has long been one of the best destinations for any season, and it remains that way today. There are a number of reasons why people should consider vacationing closer to home, and many more reasons why Myrtle Beach fits the bill. When looking for the perfect place to enjoy a getaway, travelers should choose a place that provides options. Myrtle Beach has plenty of them.

A top-notch travel destination should have plenty of great restaurants to choose from. Myrtle Beach has more than 1,000 dining options, meaning you can find something to suit any style and any budget. From excellent seafood choices in Murrell’s Inlet to the fine dining available in North Myrtle Beach, visitors have miles of coast line to explore for food purposes. Some of the most popular local establishments include Dockside Restaurant and the world-famous Sea Captain’s House.

Every great vacation destination should have something to offer the entire family. Myrtle Beach most certainly does, providing beautiful beaches, excellent shopping and games for the kids. There are more than 100 miniature golf courses in Myrtle Beach, and theme parks are just a short drive away. Myrtle Waves is a fun place to spend the day, as is Wild Water and Wheels. If a long day of relaxing on the beach is what you’re interested in, Myrtle Beach is full of large, beautiful beach areas. The beaches are mostly open to the public and access points are available up and down the coast.

Myrtle Beach is also known for its golf, as the area features hundreds of courses. Every type of course is represented, with links right on the ocean being the focus. Myrtle Beach has some of the best courses in the country, so serious golfers will want to check that out. Clubs like the Grande Dunes and GrandDaddy regularly draw five-star reviews. The TPC of Myrtle Beach is a popular choice right in the city, too. With so many courses, golf lovers can try something new every day. The prices are reasonable and the experiences are unforgettable.

It is no secret that Myrtle Beach is a phenomenal place to spend a few days, but why would one want to stay close to home? There are many advantages to that decision, most of them having to do with cost. These extra dollars can be used to make your vacation even better. Instead of paying a thousand dollars in travel expenses, you can take your kids out on a deep sea fishing trip or treat the family to a world-class meal.

Additionally, you will have more time to just enjoy yourself on vacation. The quicker you get to your destination, the quicker you will be able to kick back and relax. Vacations shouldn’t be stressful, and vacationing closer to home can help make that a reality.

Myrtle Beach offers many different options for accommodations. Many people like to rent homes for the week, while others enjoy the comforts of modern condominiums. World class resorts also exist, with many of them located right in the heart of Myrtle Beach on Ocean Boulevard such as Horizon Myrtle Beach, Grande Shores and Prince Resort. There are plenty of different options to choose from, and the wide selection helps to keep the prices affordable for all of these choices.

Courtesy of ARAcontent