Stock up on computer paper and organize your office for a fresh start to the year

If keeping your New Year’s resolution means organizing your home office, now’s the perfect time to start. Sometimes all a workspace needs is a little dose of TLC, so here are some tips to help you stock up on the supplies you need to start the new year refreshed.

Refill your supply of computer paper

Imagine the moment you’re about to print, and suddenly you discover you’re out of computer paper. By stocking up on paper essentials like printer paper, you’ll be able to print at the ready.

Be prepared with printer paper

When it comes to printing everyday documents like personal notes, shopping lists and receipts from online purchases, general printer paper is essential. OfficeMax carries a wide variety of multipurpose copy paper, so you can find the one that best suits your needs.

Print like a pro with premium photo paper

Today’s photo paper delivers photo-lab quality at a fraction of the price. So to create professional-quality photos on your own, you’ll need high-quality photo computer paper. Perfect for work presentations, brochures and scrapbook photos, stock up on a wide assortment of premium photo printer paper – including high gloss, soft gloss, matte and more.

Create professional documents with high-quality copy paper

Professional documents like presentation booklets, resumes or formal correspondence require a higher quality computer paper. To get the results you need, upgrade to printer paper with a heavier weight like cotton, linen or fine parchment. If your presentation includes photos or graphics, try a premium glossy paper to give it a sleek, eye-catching edge.

Stock up on other home office essentials

Once you’ve replenished your supply of copy paper, why not stock up on all of your other essential office supplies? Make a list of the items you need, from notebooks and sticky notes to desktop organizers and more. Then, check each item off your list and enjoy a bountiful, fully stocked start to a new year.