Ask A Black Guy

What would you do if you found one million dollars in unmarked cash?

Guy #1 To be real with you I would probably just go to the mall and get some red and black 12’s, cop a season ticket to the Panthers and take my folks on vacation.

Guy #2 Who loses a mil? I wouldn’t take it. It would seem too good to be true. Somebody wouldn’t just leave that much money. Somebody is setting you up.

Guy #3 It doesn’t even have to be a million, give me a hundred grand and I’ll take myself to Atlanta and start a club called the Clap house.

Does poverty equal crime?

Guy #1 No, the problem is the guns. Everybody has to have a gun these days. Like Craig’s daddy said in Friday, “Kids these days are sissified.” Other than that, the drugs whether right or wrong play a huge roll.

Guy #2 Yeah, people are going to do what they have to so they can eat. Unless they make some more jobs it’s going to get even rougher. It’s really tough.

Guy#3 It’s the money that causes the crime. People are conditioned to think that having money is the only way to feel secure. Money makes the world go around.

How do you fix the economy?

Guy #1 You can’t.w Bush messed it up when he was in office. Wars are not free they cost the country a ton of money. That’s why I’m a Democrat.

Guy #2 I think you have to tax the upper class more. I mean that’s the plan that makes sense to me. The poor shouldn’t be taxed the same as the wealthy.

Guy #3 I seriously don’t know, that’s a deep question. Maybe we can do it through spreading the wealth. All I know is that Obama better win.