Ask A Black Guy

Why do guys act like they have money when they really don’t?

Guy #1- Because a lot of females are gold diggers and they like guys who have a lot of money. Personally, I don’t spend money on them like that. I only spend money on girls I have invested a lot of time in and I genuinely care about. Besides that, there is no need for a guy to lie about money to a girl because a guy shouldn’t be spending money on her.

Guy #2- The same reason guys lie about everything. We lie to make ourselves look good. It’s no different than girls lying about the many things they lie about though. More girls find guys attractive when that guy appears to have money. If a guy is broke, chances are he will get no attention. So most guys lie because we know she has no access to our account to prove me wrong so I might as well fake it until I make it.

Guy #3- I think men have more money than we let our lady friends know. This is why we can afford to go out on the weekend, buy bottles of Ciroc and Patron, go on vacations with friends, and still pay rent. Meanwhile, we tell our significant other we don’t have any money so that way we can save it for the stuff we really want to do opposed to what she wants to do. Sounds messed up but it’s true.

Why do guys always chase after girls who appear to not respect themselves?

Guy #1- Because we are trying to have sex. At this stage in our lives, we are just looking for a good, easy, quality sex partner that we can come back and visit on multiple occasions. We would prefer the quality chicks, however some times you rather deal with the girls who have less respect for themselves because they give it up easier.

Guy #2- They are less work a lot of times. Most guys use these girls as practice girls to meet our immediate needs. We mess with the right now girls until we meet our long-term goals. The girls with no respect for themselves normally have the same mentality as men so they are easier to deal with than other girls. This sounds really bad, but for a question like this there is no way to put my answer “politely.”

Guy #3- Guys chase after girls with respect for themselves. However, in the midst of the chase for that good girl we often get side tracked with the trashy girls. It’s just like fishing. We want that big fish that we can hang on the wall and parade around to everyone. However until we get it, we don’t mind settling for the little fish that we can take home, gut, and satisfy our “hunger.”

Are there standards for your sexual partners? If so, what are they?

Guy #1- My girls just can’t be overweight. I think all guys have certain standards that we would like for girls to meet. My personal standard is she has to be in shape. I think girls who just let themselves go are not sexy. Besides that, I think it is possible for me to work around everything else if I absolutely have to. Of course I want her to be cute, funny, etc. But I really just need her to be in shape.

Guy #2- My only standard is that I can have a quality conversation with her. There is nothing worse than waking up next to a girl who has no conversation at all. I hate simply using girls for sex. So if I can’t talk to you about anything then you will easily irritate me. If you easily irritate me then chances are I’m not going to want to be around you, and ultimately my attraction to you will fade. Thus, making this entire sexual encounter pointless because you no longer please me physically or mentally.

Guy #3- Not really. As long as she doesn’t have any STDs, kids, or a husband, then I think I can find the beauty in any girl. My sexual partners come in a variety so I can’t be picky.