Opportunities galore with Florida vacations

Few states can compete with Florida when it comes to the sheer number of cities where you can have fun in the sun. Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando and the Florida Keys are just a few of the great places you can explore this summer.

Before you start planning, consider some of the following Florida vacations that will make your trip very enjoyable:

* Ft. Lauderdale – Beaches, shopping and playing in the tropics are just a few of the things to do in Florida’s seventh largest city. And when you’re ready to take a break from the beach, you can catch plenty of action and try for some winnings at Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino with slot machines, poker and thoroughbred racing. Catching a day- or longer cruise is also easy in Ft. Lauderdale to get you away from the city life.

* Orlando vacations are popular with families and couples, not just because of the playgrounds found at Disney World, MGM Studios and Universal Studios, but also because Orlando is a short drive from the Atlantic Ocean and Kennedy Space Center. If you want to stay in the Orlando area and aren’t interested in amusement rides, check out SeaWorld, Gatorland, The Alligator Capital of the World or even Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Odditorium. It’s easy to find cheap flights to Orlando, so you can arrange your vacation to anywhere once you land on the ground.

* Miami is a location that can introduce you to a lot of different cultures. The art scene is huge, with a blend of Western, American, contemporary and modern works found at the Miami Art Center. And if you’re just walking around Miami, there is plenty of art out in public places like the port, the monorail system and even the airport you can admire and study. Plus, if your more interested in culinary arts, the city has plenty of delectable dinning opportunities featuring Cajun, seafood, Latin and Caribbean, just to name a few.

Check these three cities out – and all they have to offer and get started planning your tropical summer vacation with your family, or just your spouse.