Melanie lives the ‘MF Life’

Grammy award winning singer Melanie Fiona is back with her sophomore album The MF Life.

Fiona brings her listeners genuine soul, Hip Hop, rhythm and blues. She offers a delicate range of music with explosive lyrics. Fiona’s music has a story and a personality, something many female R&B artists are lacking these days. Featured artist include hip hop legend Nas, B.O.B, T-Pain, John Legend and one of the most talked about rookies in the game, J. Cole.

The clarity and strength in her vocals blend effortlessly over soul striking ballads and sweet melodies. The songstress belts out pure passion on songs like “The Wrong Side of a Love Song” and “Gone and Never Coming Back.” You can’t help but to feel chills as the artist sings her, and maybe a little bit of your, heart out.

Fiona offers her listeners honest music. With songs like “I Been That Girl” and “Can’t Say I Never Loved You” she proves that she isn’t afraid to be vulnerable. Fiona explains in her bio courtesy of melaniefiona.com that “the key thing I want to impress upon anyone who listens to The MF Life is the idea that it’s possible to learn from everything that comes at you.”

Fiona gives us a soundtrack for our personal love and growth journey and proves that she is right there on those hard, happy and sometimes heartbreaking roads with us. The MF Life is full of love songs but Fiona was sure to give the ladies a confident sexy anthem in “Watch Me Work.”

The MF Life is refreshing. Fiona is slowly carving her own niche in the music industry. She provides just enough radio catchy tunes to get spins but also gives an equal balance of songs that highlight her uniqueness.

Fiona challenges her listeners to grow with her on songs like “Break down These Walls” and “L.O.V.E” featuring John Legend. Fiona is unafraid to show listeners what

The MF Life is all about and this relatable quality flows from song to song. The MF Life is sure to make audiences wonder if the singer has caught a glimpse of theirdiaries or even their tweets.

[email protected] and Follow us on Twitter at @theATRegister

• Courtney Jackson, Business Manager