Kobe’s system gets stronger with new shoe release

The new Nike Kobe VII is more than just a shoe. The stylish performance enhancer is another product of the pathway basketball is igniting through the fashion industry.

With every release, the shoe’s mastermind and primary inspiration, Kobe Bryant, finds new ways to advance its image and performance. 

The Kobe VII features a highly durable, cast polyurethane shell upper that provides durability and a performance fit. The shoe also provides the next-generation fly wire that offers lightweight support and stability. The “System Supreme” version of the Kobe VII comes with interchangeable inserts called Attack Fast and Attack Strong.

Each insert allows the customer to choose the cushioning and support level required for each day’s activity, making this shoe ideal for transitioning from the basketball ball court to class.

My favorite color scheme of all the new Kobe VII’s is the ‘Predator Pack’ featuring colorways based on the wolf, shark, cheetah, and snake. However, my most recent purchase was the Shark. This vibrant shoe features an intense marine blue with deep obsidian and sparkling white highlights.

The shoe’s dazzling colors stand out and compliment every outfit to perfection. This shoe is quickly becoming one of my favorites due to the number of compliments and attention I receive when wearing them. This shoe is a must have for athletes and casual shoe enthusiasts alike!

[email protected] and follow us on Twitter @ATRegister

• Brandon D. Harris, Contributor