Amber Rose is the pot calling the kettle black

When the name ‘Amber Rose’ is said, I wonder what is the first

instant thought that comes to one’s mind.

When the name ‘Amber Rose’ is said, I wonder what is the first instant thought that comes to one’s mind. For some it may be: ‘whore,’ ‘gold-digger,’ ‘stripper,’ ‘industry girl,’ ‘Kanye made her famous.’ It could be anything, but I’m sure more negative thoughts come to mind than positive.

Well now, Rose is trying to damper Kim Kardashian’s name along with hers. But my question is, do they not have the same story? Most know Rose because she was in a long-term relationship with rapper Kanye West.

A couple years ago everyone started seeing this gorgeous bald white girl who had the body most would die for. She never spoke and rarely smiled yet, was always in the latest fashions and even started sitting front row at some of the biggest shows during fashion weeks.

Rose has now used her voice to try to tell people her story, and that story includes her being a stripper at the young age of 15 to try and make a living and survive.

Ever since her and Kanye broke-up, Rose actually is everywhere talking about everything, which happened years ago.

One would think she would be focusing on the future with Wiz, instead of dwelling on the past. But her future is not that interesting to most, so she is smart, trying to stay relevant in the industry by dropping juicy details of what caused her and Kanye’s relationship to fail.

Recently the urban socialite confirmed rumors of Kanye having an affair with starlet Kim Kardashian. This affair gained a lot of attention because when the rumors were floating around, Kanye was in a relationship with Rose and Kim was then with football player Reggie Bush. Rose has talked in several interviews calling Kim a “home-wrecker” and even a “hoe” for being in a relationship and choosing to sleep with Kanye, knowing he was in a relationship as well. Rose even goes on to say, “She [Kim] was sending pictures, and I was like ‘Kim just stop, don’t be that person.’ I thought at least she would be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded.”

So while Rose is trying to paint Kim Kardashian to be a home-wrecker, and that she sleeps around to get ahead in the industry, one has to stop and ask “Amber didn’t you do the same thing?”

Nobody would know her if it was not for Kanye, and yes he may have been horrible in the relationship, but she could have easily left him; that is if she didn’t have another motive.

Now Rose is trying to show everyone that she is happy, and Wiz is a better man than Kanye will ever be. Do not bite the hand that fed you your career. It seems as though Rose is trying to prove that she is so happy while throwing others under the bus.

This is very immature, childish and hypocritical of her.

If she is so over Kanye why use everyday to talk about him? If he treated her so horrible, and she did not expect anything from him, why stay with him so long? If Wiz is such a perfect guy, why does she talk about Kanye more than she talks about her current relationship?

Rose is creating her very own sob story while she thinks she is creating her own career.

Conveniently Rose is working on her debut album, and has recently released a new single, the same week she dropped the confirmation of the Kanye and Kim rumors.

There is no difference from Rose to any other industry girl who is trying to capitalize from the fame she received from being with an industry guy.

There is nothing wrong with trying to keep the money coming in, but there is a problem when one is trying to dirty another’s name because her image isn’t the cleanest.

It’s a commendable effort for one to try and clean up their image they first had when entering the Hollywood industry, but do not try to erase how you got there.

Just like Kim will always be remembered for having a sex tape with R&B singer Ray-J, the same goes for Amber Rose.

No matter what Amber Rose does in the industry to try and erase her first impression in everyone’s mind she will probably always be remembered for being the gorgeous bald, white girl who had the body most would die for that was on Kanye West’s arm.

This entire story is nothing but the pot calling the kettle black. The pot (Rose) just needs to put a lid on it.

[email protected]

And follow us on Twitter

@ATRegister

• Ashley Vaughn, Scene Editor