Love golf? These resorts in Mexico offer some of the best in the world

If you’re looking for a vacation in paradise that offers world-class golf, look no further. With beautiful weather and pristine surroundings, Mexico is quickly becoming one of the top destinations for golf enthusiasts. Here are some of the most highly recommended Mexico resorts that offer amazing golf opportunities.

Cabo San Lucas

Any golfer researching Cabo San Lucas resorts will be tempted by the immaculate grounds and luxurious service at Jack Nicklaus’ Cabo del Sol Ocean Course. No detail has been overlooked on this artfully sculpted course that provides a unique combination of ocean and desert atmosphere. Stretching more than a mile along the water, you’ll enjoy the sun as the waves hit the rocks, sure to inspire a great golf game.

Riviera Maya

If your vacation in paradise lands you in the heart of the Yucatan, there is one golf course you can’t miss. Winding through a breathtaking tropical jungle, the El Camaleon Golf Club features a Greg Norman design. Known for its natural surroundings, the course offers a variety of landscaping, from clear lagoons to mangroves to sand dunes. El Camaleon is easily accessible, yet feels like a secluded gem for golfers who want a top-notch course kissed by nature.

Cancun

Cancun remains one of Mexico’s top resort cities. For golfers, Cancun vacations don’t get much better than what is offered at the Hilton Cancun Golf and Spa. This resort is situated along the powdery beaches and turquoise shores of Cancun and features an 18 hole, par 72 golf course that everyone will enjoy, from amateur to professional. Take a small break when you reach hole 16 to get a glimpse of the Mayan Ruins of El Rey (circa 500 A.D.).

Puerto Vallarta

If you’re heading to Puerto Vallarta in the future, there is one clear choice when seeking a golf paradise. With fistfuls of accolades, Vista Vallarta Club de Golf is sure to please. The club encompasses two 18 hole, par 72 championship golf courses that stretch across 478 beautifully groomed Mexican acres. The high elevation provides a spectacular view of Puerto Vallarta below.

Mazatlan

If you’re looking for a challenging golf experience set against the stunning scenery of the ocean, Estrella del Mar in Mazatlan is the perfect choice. Designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Jr., the course runs against 3.5 miles of beach in a wonderful gated community in Mazatlan. Estrella del Mar’s convenient location is just a 10 minute drive the Mazatlan International Airport.